Thursday, 14 May 2009

Oooohhh an Award

I am thrilled....I have been given this 'Kreative Blogger' award (It's at the bottom of the post because I wanted to plug Sue's book) by the lovely Sue Guiney. She is a wonderful author so it means a lot that someone so talented has passed this award to me (I am now grinning like an eejit). If you have not read her book, Tangled Roots, then I suggest you go out and buy it immediately....I promise you will not be dissapointed!!.

Right, the rules say that I now have to list 7 things that I love (god, this is surprisingly difficult)

  • Friends and Family - Where would we be without them eh!!
  • Eating and Drinking - I think perhaps I love this a bit too much which is why I am now trying to lose some weight!!
  • Drawing - When I'm working on a picture it's like everything else just fades into the background. (I can even forget to eat!!!)
  • Reading - There is nothing quite like being catapulted into someone else's world and then being captivated by their story.
  • Music - I adore my music and there is always something playing in the house.
  • Blogging - I think it's amazing....without it I would never have got to know you lot!!
  • Exploring - I love visiting new places and meeting new people.
So there you have it.

I now have to pass this to 7 other creative bloggers (and I thought choosing 7 things I love was hard). Ok, I would like to pass this to Absolute Vanilla...(and Atyllah), The Accidental Fan, French Fancy, On a Quirky Quest with Lady Fi, Lane's Write, Country Lite and Querty Queen.

----------------------------------------------------
Sue - It's actually our wedding anniversary today but Chris is not feeling too good so it looks like we won't be doing much celebrating tonight. I was feeling a bit low about it this morning.....your award has really cheered me up. Thank you :-)

20 comments:

  1. Happy happy anniversary! Hope you guys feel better and can celebrate later on.

    And many many many thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you! Hope Chris is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thank you thank you thank you! thoroughly well deserved. and yours is quite good, too, boom boom!!
    And, Happy Anniversary, the big question is: did you run to cards??
    thank you very much again, really cheered me up.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Hope Chris feels better later.

    Thank you muchly for the award. So appreciated:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladyfi - Thanks hon...I hope he feels better soon too!!

    And you are very very very welcome :-D

    Queenie - You're very welcome too :-)

    Milla - LOL....it is thoroughly well deserved...you write beautifully!!

    I have got him a funky present but I cant tell you what it is till I have given it to him!! I'll give you a clue....it's rather cool (and if you get it from that I will be really impressed!!).

    Lane - Thanks Sweetie. He's moping at the moment....man flu me thinks!!

    It is well deserved....your last post had me laughing out loud :-D

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad this made you happy, especially on your anniversary and with a sick husband! I do hope he feels better soon. It seems everyone is sick on this island these days. And thanks for the book plug...you're a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I've given you one back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo hoo! Well done. I may get the book for my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the award and Happy Anniversary. Why was your husband missing from the list of things that you love?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sue - I know what you mean....I've just recovered from the dreaded lurgy...I'm just hoping that I've not passed it on to Chris!!

    Your book is fab so I am more than happy to give it a plug :-)

    Milla - Awwww, thanks hon *hugs*

    Malmesbury Photography - Oh you must get it for your wife!! It's a wonderful book!!

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary c&C - shame Chris is out of sorts - hope he feels better soon.

    thanks for the award - apart from drawing, you've listed my almost favourite things so I'll have to scratch my head a bit to come up with some others

    Nothing makes me forget to eat - I really love my food - as my hips can prove. Well done on sticking to your eating plan - I hate the word *diet* - it's so limiting

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheshire Wife - You sneaked in there!! He was well and truly included in the friends and family. He knows how much I love him :-)

    French Fancy - Thanks hon. I've plied him with Cold and Flu tablets and he's starting to perk up a bit. He is now talking about cooking me dinner :-)

    Hahaha, that's obviously why we get on so well!! Feel free to use the same ones :-)

    Nope, I'm most definately not on a diet....I'm just watching what I eat!! The minute I say diet I just want to eat copious amounts of chocolate!!

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary you guys. Hope the big man is feeling better soon. JJx

    ReplyDelete
  14. JJ - Thanks hon. He's getting there...the cold and flu are definately helping and I've just fed him a huge bowl of home made vegetable soup so hopefully that will help too :-)

    We're currently speaking to Moon on the phone...it's her son's birthday today so there is much hilarity as we are trying to work out what on earth she is on about!!

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary, guys! And I hope you'll both soon be feeling a whole lot better.
    Congratulations on the award - it is very well deserved!
    And thank you so much for passing it on to me - you're a total sweetie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary. Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! Sorry to hear Chris is poorly honey but happy anniversary to you both anyway. xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolute Vanilla (and Atyllah) - Thanks hon. Chris is feeling a lot better today after a good night's sleep.

    You're very welcome....I love your blog :-)

    Helen - Thanks and Thanks :-D

    DJ - Thanks sweetie...he's feeling a bit better now which is great!!

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy anniversary passe. Thank you for the award C&Cx, I'll be doing something very special in reply. It is going to take me a week to do. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. TAF - Thank you very much my dear :-).

    Ooohhh that sounds interesting...I look forward to reading it!!

    C x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so please leave one.