Monday, 29 March 2010

The Stupid Test

Well, we've not been up to much recently so I thought I would share this wee test I came across the other day.

Go on, have a go and let me know how you get on....

Take this quiz: The stupid test



My Results: Obviously I'm not as stupid as I look!!




The stupid test




My Quiz Result: You have failed the stupid test. You aren't as stupid as you think you are. Try living on with your smartness.


Take this quiz: The stupid test


Take more quizzes, myspace quizzes and fun quizzes on personality, love and other topics.

8 comments:

  1. That was really good fun. Not that I'm procrastinating or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not stupid either.

    My two ex-husbands beg to differ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun and it seems that I'm not that stupid either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed that Carol. I feel like I have cheated in the stupid test because I have heard of lots of those 'logic' puzzles so I might be a stupid cheat!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen - That's why I decided to share it...I had fun answering the questions :-)

    Kitty - If it makes you feel any better my Husband would beg to differ too!!

    Debs - Hehe, We already knew that!

    French Fancy - A test we are both more than happy to fail eh :-)

    Molly - I'd heard of some of them before too...but I don't think that makes us cheats!!

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! Trying living with your smartness..that's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady Fi - I quite liked that too!!

    C x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so please leave one.