I am feeling a bit lacking in the old blogging inspiration department today. I have a cold and am feeling pretty miserable so I'm going to share some random facts with you which made me giggle:
1. The average Facebook user spends more than 55 minutes a day on the site. They use the Like button nine times a month and write 25 comments each month. (Blimey!)
2. The Licensing Act of 1872 (UK) states that it is illegal to operate a cow whilst drunk.
3. London Hackney Cabs must carry a bale of hay and a sack of oats (For the horses of course!). What's hillarious is that these laws have not changed for over 100 years and aparently some taxi firms have tiny bales of hay manufactured so that drivers can stay within the law!
4. Pregnant woman can relieve themselves anywhere without fear of breaking any laws! (Seriously, even in a policemans helmet if she so desired!)
5. It is illegal to ride an ugly horse in Washington.
6. According to Florida law, anyone who takes a bath must wear clothes.
7. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
8. An iceberg contains more heat than a lit match.
9. In ancient Rome, when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.
10. Laughter is a proven way to lose weight! (Bring on the comedy!)
IWSG... Feeling insecure!
58 minutes ago