Monday, 23 July 2012

I Need Your Help AND You Could Win An Original Drawing

I have not been here in an age and now I'm here asking for a favour....Yup, I am totally shameless!

I have set up an Art Is Autobiographical shop on etsy and I am trying to raise awareness of it's existence! Could you write a wee blog post (or just a couple of sentences in one you were planning to write anyway) to give my site a plug?

As a thank you to everyone that shares the information on their Blog/Facebook/Twitter page I will be holding an additional 'win an original drawing' competition where the winner can choose ANY original from all the pictures that have been put on the blog so far...no monthly restrictions.

Here is a graphic you can use (It should link to the shop) but incase you are having any problems the website address is http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtsAutobiographical


Thank you

(Oh, and if you do help out please let me know so that I can include your name in the draw. I don't want you to do your bit then miss out!)

4 comments:

  1. Happy to help Carol xx
    http://ayak-turkishdelight.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-plug.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too

    Oops forgot my address ayeardowntheline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayak - Thank you lovely lady. I have added your name to the list :-D

    Rosie - Yay. Big thank you to you too. Your name is also on the list :-D

    C x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so please leave one.